2.14.2010

We Might Have Another Lefty in the Family

We might have another lefty in the family. Now, I know it is too early to tell, but it would be kinda cool. Jack is named after my grandad who just happens to be left-handed. Jack almost always grabs his toys and blankies with his left hand first. This could be because his right hand is usually tied up since he sucks his right thumb and 90% of the time, the thumb is in his mouth. We can only hope this habit subsides as he begins crawling and walking and using his hands to explore. Anyway, here's a video of Jack trying to drink out of his cup. Hope everyone is having a Happy Valentine's Day. I'll post about ours later.

OMG! I thought I would never get this video to upload, but after about 10 failed attempts, it finally worked!


Photobucket

No comments: