2.16.2010

365 Project

I've been inspired by OhMommy, Heather and countless others. I am going to try to do the 365 Project of taking one picture a day for an entire year. I tried to start it at the beginning the year, but that only lasted a week. It is harder than you might think. I had to consciously remind myself to take a picture everyday. And what makes it even harder is that I only have one kid to take pictures of and no animals. I would take pics of myself and Randy, but I hate being in pictures and Randy is always wearing the same shirt when we're at home, so that would get pretty redundant! HA! Oh well, we'll see how it goes. I really hope that at the end of this little project I will be a much better photographer (I got a new camera for my birthday and really want to learn to use it) and I hope I will have a ton of good pictures so I can make a fancy coffee table book of our year in pictures. (I LOVE OhMommy's book!) Plus it will be really cool to see how much Jack changes throughout the year.

My 365 Project will start on March 1, 2010 and I've created a new blog to post the daily picture. I want to do all of the pictures in black and white, but will probably post both the black and white and color pics. We shall see.

Photobucket

No comments: