3.28.2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one} 
Jumping Jack finally got a make-over!  I've been thinking about it for a while and I just couldn't stand it anymore, so the FABULOUS Shannon hooked me up again!
Photobucket
Shannon's company, Sweet Bean, does all sorts of design work including printable party packages, premade or custom blog design, holiday cards and more!  Shannon is so easy to work with - check her out!  I know you won't be disappointed!

{two}
I'm going... 

The Undomestic Momma

ARE YOU?

Contact Neely for info. 
Can't wait to meet yall!

{three}
I really need to start taking more pictures of Jack.  I didn't take a single picture all weekend and this is the best one I could get this morning...

and clearly, it's awful!  Bad MOM!

Notice the baggie in his hand?  He eats toast for breakfast most mornings and one day he didn't finish it before it was time to leave, so I put it in a baggie for him to eat in the car on the way to school.  Well, now he saves enough toast for me to put in the baggie everyday!  Silly boy!

{four}
My sister is still in labor.  She was induced this morning, but it doesn't look like Baby Brady will be arriving until sometime tonight.  He's taking his sweet time!  I'll post pictures of the sweet babe tomorrow!

{five}
Enchilada Casserole
1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 diced yellow onion
1 diced bell pepper (optional)
1 cup frozen spinach (optional)
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom (or chicken or celery - whatever you have)
1/4 cup milk
1 can Rotel
8-12 Corn Tortillas
Shredded Cheese
Black Olives*
Chives*
Diced Tomato*
Sour Cream*
Jalapenos*

image via

-Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper, season with salt, pepper and garlic. 
- Once cooked, stir in soup, rotel, sour cream, milk and spinach, mix well.
- Cut tortillas into forths and stir into mixture.  Amount of tortillas needed depends - mixture should be creamy before baking (tortillas will absorb excess liquid)
- Put mixture into greased 9x13 pan, top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.  Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Top with remaining ingredients

I've also made this recipe with shredded chicken and it was delish!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooh I'm all about anything Mexican! Yum!

Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it!

That picture is cracking me up of Jack! How funny!

XO

The White House said...

Aww! That picture is still cute! =)

Shannon did a great job! Love it!

Kelsey Claire said...

Can't wait to meet you at the blogger meet up. I also can't wait to read more about you and your precious family.

KM said...

Love the new look!

I want to go to a blog convention - not sure why as I don't intend to blog for anything but hobby - but still I would like to meet other bloggers - have fun! :)

Jennifer said...

I love the new look....great for Spring!! Shannon is awesome :) Can't wait to see pics of your new baby newphew. Keep us posted :)

nomo wino daph said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!
Shannon is the bomb!

You nee to link that recipe up Friday on the recipe swap, it looks delish!