3.29.2011

Happy Birthday, Baby Brady!

Brady Wayne
Born at 7:06pm on March 28
7 pounds, 2 ounces
21 inches

Baby Brady, Mommy and Daddy are doing great!  I'll post more pictures when someone emails me some good ones.  Right now all I have is iPhone pics. 
Happy Birthday, Baby Brady! 
We can't wait to meet you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other Jumping Jack news, a package came in the mail for Jack yesterday!  It was a new lawn mower from his GG.  He LOVES the lawn mower!  After "mowing" the carpet and kitchen, we decided to try it out on the actual grass. 


This little lawn mower is really cool and has knobs that make noises and a pull start thingy that sounds just like a real mower.  It also came with a little gas can so you can put "gas" in it!  So cute!  It's made by Little Tikes.

phone pic

I must really love the yellows, teals and greens right now!  I bought this comforter for our room yesterday and it just happens to match my blog design perfectly.  HA!  I'm hoping to find really cute fabric and make curtains to pull all the colors together.  I'm loving the lighter colors!  It's such a nice change from the black and cream we had.  Now I just need to get some coordinating towels for the bathroom!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you going to the Dallas Blogger Meet-up?  Jenn at Perfectly Imperfect has set up a Linky for your "Get to Know Me" posts!  Linky will be open until April 29th.

7 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

You are too skinkin' cute! Thanks so much girlie! I can't wait to read your post and meet you!

Traci said...

He's beautiful! Congrats to you all!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations auntie! Such a blessing : )

Levans09 said...

Congrats on becoming an Aunt!!! He is cute!

Shannon said...

Yay congrats! He's adorable!I want to get GG the LIttle Tikes mower in pink! I know she'd love it!

Happy Tuesday! (love the comforter too)

XO

Jennifer said...

Congrats on Brady!! It is so exciting for you and your family. Love Jack and his new lawn mower. Hopefully it will keep him busy all summer long :)

Kristy said...

Love that video! Betcha my little guy would love one of those mowers :)
Glad you enjoyed the recipe!! I'll have to try your suggestion for the coucous. thanks!