3.25.2011

Our Week

I'm so glad it's Friday!  This week has FLOWN by, it seems!  
Here's what's been going on in our world...

Peek a boo! 
{one}  Lots of grilling and playing outside!  The weather has been beautiful here this week - in the 80s everyday!  Our "spring" weather days are numbered so we're trying to enjoy them as much as possible.  Before we know it, it will be 100 degrees here!  (I'm not complaining about the HOT days ahead - I'll take 100 over freezing any day!)  Last night I made Jalapeno & Velveeta Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon and Ran grilled it.  It was pretty easy to make - butterfly chicken breasts, season with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic, then put a chunk of velveeta and sliced jalapenos in the middle.  Roll it up, secure with toothpicks, wrap in bacon and grill until bacon is crispy and chicken is done.  It was really good, except I need to come up with a way to keep the cheese inside the chicken.  Any suggestions? 

driving is right around the corner

{two}  Thanks for your sweet words on my last post regarding my Memaw.  She went home yesterday and is doing good.  The surgery worked, all of the tests came back negative and she is cancer free. 
Praise the Lord!

the snack cup goes EVERYWHERE

{three}  I will become an Aunt for the very first time on Monday (if not before) when Baby Brady is born!  I cannot wait to meet the little guy!  I just know he and Jack will have so much fun playing together when he gets a little older.  I'm also anxious to see how Jack reacts to Mommy holding another baby when we go visit next weekend!  :)

learning to kick the soccer ball

{four}  I think Jack is teething again.  The past few nights have been ROUGH and the drool has been constant.  I'm hoping they come in QUICK because once again, it's not fun for any of us!

the boy loves hats and his first school friend birthday party invite

{five} Here are my latest, and in my opinion, greatest new designs.  I'm not sure which I love the most - maybe the onesie with the bow?  Or, the adorable Kole set?  Or, the sweet ice cream set?  I love them all!  Everytime I make something new, it's my new favorite thing... until I make something else!

I'm excited to now offer pink, turquoise, yellow and white girls' tanks.  I'll also be adding newborn layette gowns to the shop next week! 

Don't mind the cheetos on his little face - they're his new FAVORITES!


Have a great weekend!
I'll be back on Monday with Recipes that Freeze Well, Part 2.

6 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

What a week! Glad MeMaw is doing well.

Jack is Mr. Popular with a birthday invite...and the fun begins : )

Love the bow onesie. Too cute

Stephanie said...

I'm loving this weather too. Great to hear about your grandmother.

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

Adorable items, Brandy! You do such a nice job!

Have a fun weekend! Enjoy the nice weather!

XO

Neely said...

I love the ladybug design!

nomo wino daph said...

Great things girl!!

LOOK AT HIS EYES!! OMGosh, beautiful!

Have a great weekend sweetie.

XOXO

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear the your Grandma is doing well. What a relief :) I am so jealous of your weather. We had a few nice days last week and then snow!! I can't take it anymore....LOL! Congrats on being an aunt....it is so much fun. Jack is going to have many a happy times ahead with his new cousin :)