9.29.2010

A Day at the Park

First of all - YAY for blogger finally allowing multiple photo uploads at once! 



My parents came to visit last weekend and so Jack got to play hooky and stay home with them on Friday.  We have a park down the street from our house, so Friday afternoon they took Jack to play at the park.  I earn the "Mom of the Year" award since this was Jack's first trip to the park and he's 14 months old.  Awful - I know!  But, going to the park doesn't seem like much fun when it's 100 degress outside!  I'm sure we'll be making many more trips since it's FINALLY beginning to feel like fall here in Texas!

Weeeeeeee!

He's not quite sure what to think about this little contraption!

Papa and Jack taking a break! 
This playing makes me thirsty!


I took these pictures of Jack this morning before school.  I thought he looked so cute in this little outfit!  It's reversible and is denim with a turkey on the other side.  I can't wait till it gets a little closer to Thanksgiving so he can wear it on the turkey side.  Too cute!

Of course the picture with the best smile is all blurry!  Isn't that how it always is?  He's constantly on the move now, so getting good pictures is H-A-R-D!!! 

Happy 14 Months Little Man!(It's ok that I'm 10 days late posting this, right?)

All of Jack's stats are pretty much the same as 13 months, but here's a quick 14 month update.  His bottom right molar is starting to break through the skin.  He's been working on cutting molars for a while now, but he has been so drooly for the past few weeks, I know they're going to break through any day now.  I can see the bottom right one right beneath the skin.


He's still not saying too many words, but he does say mama, dada, book (buu), bye, and a few other unreconizable words.  He's started doing the funniest things though!  He'll hold his hands out like he's saying "uh oh" or "what is it" anytime he throws drops something on the floor or when I say "No" or he doesn't want to do what I say, so basically he does this all.the.time!  It's hilarious!  He's also started barking at everything.  It's so funny - I'll try to catch it on video.  It started because Scott and Kim have a dog and when she'd start running around the living room barking, Jack would bark back at her, but now he just barks to bark.  He's quite the little ham.  He's becoming a strong-willed little guy and is pretty good at throwing fits and turning on the water works when he doesn't get his way, but he is still really sweet and will walk up to us and hug our legs and when he's tired he'll lay his head down on the couch beside us. 

We Love You Little Man!
Photobucket

3 comments:

trooppetrie said...

I love his outfit, i am new to your blog and have really enjoyed it. I did not know blogger was letting you upload more than one picture. i uploaded this morning and did not see it.

Tales from the Trails said...

Love his little outfit. Too cute.

Unknown said...

So fun! I'm your newest follower from Thursday blog hops. Looking forward to reading more. Mine is http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com. Hope you'll stop by :)