9.07.2010

Bloggy Vacay

We had a great Labor Day weekend!  I didn't sew a lick and caught up on some much needed sleep and we also celebrated Randy's birthday with a cook-out and pool party over at Scott and Kim's house on Sunday.  I have pictures to share, but that will have to wait until a later post, because this week I will be on bloggy vacay in preparation for our beach vacation this weekend.  Not to mention, I have quite a few orders to get done and shipped before we leave and a sick baby to take care of.

 I hope yall have a great week and I'll be back on Monday to share all the details of Ran's big birthday and stories from the beach!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry the baby is sick. At least it's now and not while you are on vacation.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Okay I am having the hardest darn time this morning with my comments. I've had to delete two because of mess ups on my end! Ugh! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your bloggy vacay and that your sweet lil' is better soon. GG's been under the weather for a week too. Enjoy your weekend!