9.22.2010

Jack's First Trip to the Beach {Part 2}

Click for Part 1

After a few relaxing, fun days at the beach it was time to go home, but not before one last trip down to the ocean with Grammy and Papa to play in the sand!

Jack LOVED this wagon and all of the beach toys in it!

Ok, I'm ready to build a sand castle...

Or maybe I'll just write my name in the sand instead!

Pretty good for a 1 year old, huh?  ;)

I LOVE this picture!

and this one too!

Jack and Papa walking along the ocean.

Bye, Bye Beach, we'll see you next year!

Giving Grammy goodbye hugs.
We'll see you tomorrow!

All packed up and ready to go home!

Pooped after a weekend at the coast!

Thanks again Jeff and Mama! 
We had a GREAT time!
We love you!
Photobucket
Linking to:

3 comments:

A Dagenham Girl said...

wonderful photos capturing treasured moments - Judith

Ms. Bake-it said...

What memories you have captured! Jack is a cutie! I cannot wait until my grandson is old enough to play at the beach like that!

~ Tracy

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I know I've said this before, but he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Love all the pictures! :o)