6.28.2010

The Sweetest Little Boy

My favorite time of day with Jack is right after I give him a bath.  I love how his wet hair and his sweet little eyes look when he's all wrapped up in his towel.


Every night when I lay him on the changing table to dry him off he rolls over, towel wrapped around him and all, and looks up at me with the sweetest little face.


Then he'll lay his little head down, look in the mirror, suck his thumb and get ready for night night.  Sometimes I just let him lay there for awhile taking it all in.


He is the. sweetest. little. boy. I know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Giveaway entry ends WEDNESDAY at 11:59pm CST. 
Click HERE to enter.
Photobucket

3 comments:

christina said...

Oh my goodness!! The best eyes and the sweetest darn post I've read all day long!! What a sweetheart!!

TexasEagle said...

Just dropped by to let you know that your blog has been nominated for the SunShine Blogger Award. You can read the rules and find out about this nomination on my blog at:
http://texaseagletalks.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing your outstanding writing!
Norma

Angela @ A Mama's Two Cents Worth... said...

Over from the FMBT & TT
New follower!
Angela