6.15.2010

Grammy's Visit

My mom, aka Grammy, came to visit this past weekend.  She got here Thursday night, so of course we had to bake yummy chocolate chip cookies! 


Grammy kept Jack on Friday while we were working.  They played and played and she even braved the grocery store with him in tow.  I hardly ever take him to the grocery store, and he certainly doesn't go when I have a long list of things to get.  But they survived and she said he did really well sitting in the buggy and all the old ladies at the grocery store just loved him.  Of course!  Ha!


I ran to Old Navy Saturday morning and when I got home Jack and Grammy wanted to check out my goods.  Jack really didn't care what I bought, but he sure did love that receipt.  I swear that child is part billy goat!  He's constantly trying to get his hands on some paper.

Saturday night, Grammy kept Jack so Randy and I could go to the races.  We had a good time.  It's the first time I've ever been to the track without Jack and it was so much easier.  No baby gear, no baby food, no baby... Since we've had Jack, Randy and I have only been out together without him 3 times, so it was definitely a nice little break!  Thanks Mama for keeping him for us.  We really appreciate it!

Grammy got up bright and early Sunday morning, fed Jack and she was ready to hit the road.  Life with a 10 month old will wear you out!! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - he's totally eating that receipt!! Haha!! So, so cute! I love it.

Your mom looks so young and beautiful.

Thank you for your sweet words about my blog. You're such a thoughtful little lady. :) Maybe we can run into each other soon and have a little Kilgore reunion.


xoxo!