5.23.2010

Baby Proofing on a Budget

So, we get home from breakfast this morning and Jack is crawling all over the place when Randy informs me he has an "idea".  We put up a few baby gates a couple of months ago, but we have an opening from the living room that goes to our bedroom and the front of the house and Babies R Us doesn't really make a gate to that fits it, so Randy had come up with his own solution.


Yep, that's my coffee table turned on it's side to block the opening.  So far it is working, but it is a little inconvenient that I have to walk through the kitchen and around the living room to get to my bedroom, but I guess it's worth it for Jack to be contained!


So, there you have it, baby proofing on a budget! HA!  At least now Jack has a wide open space in the living room to play. 


Someday my coffee table will return to it's home in front of my couch.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

I found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals. Love your blog and you have such a cute family.

Stop by my blog anytime.