5.10.2010

New Pictures Posted

I have so many pictures to post from our Mother's Day in Longview, but that will have to wait. But for now I have updated my Project 365 site, so go check it out!

The sun was in our eyes!
I do have to tell you right quick about the dinner we had tonight - it was so good!  I think I say that about everything, but this was delicious!  HA!  We had grilled chicken, seasoned with Uncle Chris' Steak seasoning. (I think Uncle Chris should start paying me for advertising! HA!)  I made Jack Daniels sauce for dipping and roasted red potatoes with Uncle Chris' seasoning and Randy grilled fresh corn on the cob.  Yummy!  I love summertime and fresh corn.  It is so good and so easy! I wanted to link to the sauce, but I can't find it right now, so I'll just tell you what was in it and post the actual recipe later.  It had teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, roasted garlic, dark brown suger, Jack Daniels liquor, lemon juice, pineapple juice, crushed pineapple and cayenne pepper.  I'm sure I left something out, but you get the picture.  It was supposed to get syrupy, but ours never did.  Next time I will make a simplified version, as the recipe I used took FOREVER to make, but it was still really good!  I wish I had pictures to share, but we scarfed it down before I could even click the camera! 

Mama, me and Jack
I will post more pictures from our Mother's Day tomorrow. 
 Have a great week!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to hear yall had a good weekend! Happy late 1st Mother's Day! Hmmm, sounds like we need to come over for some more grilling =)

Blogs said...

The pics are beautiful....The food sounded delish!:) Yum!