5.11.2010

Peek-A-Boo

Jack has finally learned to play "peek-a-boo".  Sunday afternoon we were in his room and I was trying to put his shoes on him (this has become quite a chore since he rolls, squirms and crawls off most of the time) when he crawled off into the laundry room.  Well, he was playing peek-a-boo with me from around the corner.  He'd barely look around and just smile when he saw me and he kept doing it over and over.  Fast forward to tonight...

After giving Jack a bath, I sat him on the bed in the guest room so I could get some jammies, and being the little ham he is, he started acting silly and playing peek-a-boo with the towel.  I had to run get my camera and I'm so glad I did.

He was so cute.  Straight out of the bath, all nice and fresh and clean, playing peek-a-boo with his mama!

He just laughed and laughed.  I'd say "Where's Jack" and then he'd peek out when I said "peek-a-boo".

And the next picture might be my FAVORITE picture of him to date.  Just such a sweet little face.

He's growing up so fast and I am often reminded that he is no longer a "baby" but quite a "big boy" now! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Soooo cute! I love the 2nd and last picture.