5.13.2010

Destination: Nashville!

That's right - Jack and I are headed to Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow morning!  We are so excited to visit Baby Chase, Heather and Lily.  Although, I must admit I am a little nervous to fly with Jack.  It's a 3 hour flight from Dallas to Nashville, with one stop and a plane change in Houston.  Damn Wright Act

I am thankful though that Heather is such a SUPER BFF and bought a carseat for Jack so I wouldn't have to fight with getting it on and off the plane.  Getting it on probably would not have been too much trouble since I can check bags at the curb - getting it off on the other hand, would have been a mess.  Jack + stroller + luggage + carseat = bad news!! 

Heather, we cannot wait to see you and finally meet Baby Chase!  It is still crazy to think about how much our lives have changed over the past few years.  There are days when I still miss us living together and being able to run into your room and tell you whatever was going on at that very minute.  I miss our weekly trips to Abuelo's and shopping together.  I hate that the Army has you on a tour of the United States, but thank goodness for phones and airplanes that seem to make the distance between us bareable.  I know someday you'll be settled in Texas! HA!

And, sweet Lily, I know you are such a GREAT Big Sister and am so excited to see you!  You are such a sweet little girl and I love getting to talk to you on the phone and hear all that you have learned.  You are growing up too fast!  I know you and Jack are going to have so much fun this weekend.  We'll see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments: