11.05.2010

Things I've Made

Just thought I would share a few of my latest creations.  It is so hard for me to find time to make new designs, so anytime I have a custom order it's so fun! 


Party Elmo is for a sweet little girl's 2nd birthday.  I think it turned out really cute and I'm loving the ruffle bottom shirts!  I will post a tutorial next time I make one because when googling how to make one, I came up with NOTHING!  Maybe my google skills were lacking that day - HA!  I still need to add bows to the shoulders, but I wasn't loving any of the ribbon I had, so I'll be on the hunt this afternoon.


I just love this little Cowboy Letter set.  How cute would that be with pink or lime green bandana fabric for a little girl and a pink or lime hat?!  Precious!


I still need to sew the bib together.  The other side will be red bandana and cowprint like I've done before.


This was the shirt I made for Lily's 4th birthday.  She had a Princess Bowling Party, so of course she had to have a cute princess shirt to wear!


I just LOVE the fabrics in this set and the name Charlie for a girl is just adorable!


I've made a lot of other things too, but either the pictures are bad (not that these were great) or I didn't get a chance to take a picture.  It's design, sew, pack and ship at my house these days as I try to get all of my orders shipped out on time, so that leaves little time for good, creative pictures.  I plan to close the week before Thanksgiving until after the New Year to enjoy the Holidays with my family and make new items for the spring.


My little turkey was not too happy about going to school this morning.  I guess he knew it's the Friday he usually gets to stay home with Grammy and Papa!

I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner today for "Show Us What You Make" so if you are looking for unique handmade stuff for Christmas this year, click on over and go shopping!  I'm sure all of the Mommy-preneurs would be grateful for a few sales!  I know I am!

Have a great weekend!
Come visit on Monday for a GIVE-AWAY!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Just Brandi said...

Super cute girl!
Would you be interested in hosting a giveaway soon on my blog?
Get you lots of traffic to your Etsy site?

Let me know if you're interested!

eye_on_sparrow said...

So many adorable things you have made.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Love it all, too cute!

Stephanie
http://www.dirtandlace.com

Jana said...

I love the Western B...

Jen M said...

Love the Elmo shirt!
New follower from
http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

Dayna said...

These are spectacular!

Nikki said...

TOOOOOOO cute!!!! Seriously seriously adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)