11.10.2010

Hi, I'm Brandy...

Fabric + me = LOVE

I spend a lot of my "free" time browsing the internet for fabric - some for special orders, others for new designs, most just to have.  I have SO MANY fabrics in my collection that I have not even used, yet I keep buying more.  (Remember, I just started this little hobby in June.)

Hi, I'm Brandy and I'm an addict.

Here are a few of the fabric collections I have my eye on right now:
Photos from Fabricworm.com

I have a few of the fabrics in this collection and L-O-V-E them!  I really like the elephants and giraffes on the black background.  Too Cute!

I think the fabrics in this collection would be so cute for a pillowcase dress or peasant top.  They would also be cute, cute for burpies.  Oh, be still my heart!  I must have these for spring!



I have been eyeing the entire All Star collection for some time now.  I'm not really sure how I would use it, but there's just something about the color combination, stars paired with circles and that paisley that I just can't seem to get out of my mind.  (Crazy - I know!)

Again, the colors and I'm a sucker for the animals.

So bright and cheery!  Wouldn't that make such a cute top or dress for a trip to the zoo?!  Oh I can't wait to have a little more time.  I have some really cute patterns I haven't even sewn yet.

This is just adorable!  It would be such a cute rag quilt or stroller blanket!

Same with this one.  I actually have a few of the fabrics in route to my house as we speak!

I wish Christmas weren't right around the corner, because I would love to make something with these fabrics.  Maybe a cozy quilt or pot holders, appliqued dish towels - oh the possibilities!  I do have a gift exchange coming up for a FB Challenge Group I'm in, maybe these will find their way into that.
(Sidenote:  If you are crafty and want to meet other crafters, have fun and/or do a little advertising for your boutique, I would definitely check out Boutique Challenge Group on FB.  It's a fun group of girls!)

{LOVE} that's all I can say about this - all of my favorites in one bundle!

And last, but not least Dr. Seuss!  If this fabric is ever back in stock, I will be ordering it!  Although completely wacky and off the wall, Dr Seuss is one of my favorite children's authors. 

"Today is your day! 
Your mountain is waiting. 
So... get on your way!"
~Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss

Hi, I'm Brandy and I'm an addict.

Photobucket
Don't forget to enter the Giraffe Clutch Giveaway - deadline is Monday, Nov 15.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha you have to stop...you have my heart fluttering : )

anne maskell said...

Oh! I'll take a meter of each please! They are all beautiful!
http://www.amaskellantics.com/

Tales from the Trails said...

Love those fabrics. I'll need to start finding some for K's room