11.17.2010

A Pumpkin Truck and a Rockin' Giraffe

I made this shirt for Jack a while back.  It was the first Pumpkin Truck shirt I made and while it is definitely not perfect, I think it looks pretty darn cute!!


I've been saving it for him to wear until closer to Thanksgiving.  Since it's white, I figured we'd only get one wear out of it, but I just couldn't wait any longer and put it on him the other day and I love it!  This shirt looks so much cuter on my little pumpkin than it did just hanging in the closet! 


Much to my surprise, after getting pizza all over the shirt eating pizza in the shirt the first time Jack wore it, it came squeaky clean in the wash and looked just like new when he wore it to school today!  I was so excited!


I guess Jack thought that since he was wearing a pumpkin on his shirt, the house should smell like one too. 
(No, my child does not usually play with lighters, use a paci or sit on the cabinet - at least not all at the same time!)

Jack and his Rockin' Giraffe
March 2010

He wasn't even big enough to sit on the giraffe or pull up on him in that picture and now he's riding him like a professional giraffe-boy!  My mom and I saw the Rockin' Giraffe at World Market before Jack was even born and since she is a lover of all things giraffe, it was a must have for the new baby boy!


The Rockin' Giraffe has become Jack's favorite toy this week.  He gets on and off of him over and over.  He's so funny!  Notice his blankie in the background - he hasn't quite figured out how to get on the giraffe with the blankie in tow.  It's only a matter of time before my little Linus figures it out!

Happy Wednesday Yall!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the rockin' giraffe! That shirt is adorable...and I know what you mean about anything white on a toddler! I've got to make it to your Etsy shop soon! Just need to find more time in the day!

Happy Wednesday!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok that giraffe is precious..i need a horse in that!

love the shirt..def heading to ur etsy!

Unknown said...

Your blog is soo cute! I am now following you and found you through Catch a wave Wednesday!

http://caseysgoodlife.com

Tales from the Trails said...

Love the shirt. Jack is adorable on his giraffe. It won't be long until he figures out how to get his blankie on there with him : )

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi there, just stopping by from Webbisodes!!! I love the new blog design, I am also in the process of working with Shannon on a new design. Yours is adorable, I can not wait for my blog make over!!!

Karen