11.15.2010

Looky Looky!

 So, the fabulous Shannon over at Webbisodes has started her own blog design business, Persnickety Pages {& More} and guess who got a bloggy make-over?!?  JUMPING JACK!  YAY! 

I love the new design!  It is just perfect - a little boyish with girly touches!  I cannot thank Shannon enough for her hard work on my blog.  I know it must have been a nightmare!  While I know a little about html I'm sure my code was butchered, as I had edited this and changed that during my brief experimentation with blog design.  Ha!

So, what do you think of our new look?  If you like what you see, please head on over to Persnickety Pages {& More} and give Shannon some love!  If you are in need of a new look for your bloggy, she is the lady to talk to.  Shannon is so easy to work with and so very creative! 

Now, on to Miscellany Monday...

{one} Today is the LAST day to enter my giveaway for the Giraffe Clutch.  Click HERE to enter.  Winner will be posted tomorrow.  Good Luck!

{two} I'm getting my hair done this afternoon and I couldn't be more excited!  It has been FOREVER since it's been highlighted and the last time I had it cut was at Wal-Mart at the beginning of September.  That was not my best decision.  HA!  I learned of the awesome Erica from my bloggy friend Mama Laughlin and am so happy she agreed to come over this afternoon and give my hair a much needed make-over!

{three} Randy bought me a tanning bed a few months back and it's finally up and running.  Now I know tanning isn't really good for you, but I nannied for a dermatologist in college and he said so long as you don't burn yourself it's ok to tan in moderation.  So I'll be tanning for 10 minutes a couple of times a week in hopes of maintaining a little color and getting rid of the pesky little bumps that live on my arms. 

{four} The Cowboys actually WON yesterday!  OMG - I guess the coaching change did the trick.  Damn Jerry for waiting so long!  Fingers crossed for a winning remainder of the season!

{five} A post without pictures today.   Unbelievable, huh?  I was having issues getting out of the house this morning and left my camera on the bar.  O'well, at least dinner's cooking in the crock-pot!

Have a great week!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! Glad you like everything!

Look at you all tanning and stuff in November, I'm jealous! Please take pics of the new "do"! I'm in need of a make over myself...this momma's ponytail look has seen better days!

Fingers crossed on your giveaway...it's too cute!

Kit said...

I just love getting my hair done...there is something about that just makes you feel good!

Tales from the Trails said...

Love the new look. So cute.
Can't wait to see your new do.

Nicole said...

I LOVE your adorable blog! And my Cowboys lovin' boyfriend was VERY happy that they could finally get a win! Haha! I hope you've had a great monday!