11.03.2010

All About Jack

What has the little stinker been up to?


{1}  Despite our efforts to limit the amount of time spent with the beloved blankie, Jack is now an official Linus!  His blankie is the first thing he looks for when we get home in the afternoon and last night he even got mad when I wouldn't let the blankie take a bath with him; although, it definitely needed one! HA!


{2}  Jack is all of a sudden interested in his toys.  He will sit and play for a good while and he really LOVES books.  Notsomuch me reading to him, but he likes to look at the pictures and carry them around.  He'll bring a book to me or Ran and we'll read a page or two, then he's on his way.  Last night he was having a time with his little wagon.  Yes, my living room always looks like this - except when the maid comes.  Don't judge!


{3}  We get this little look and hand stuck out A LOT!  "What is it, Mama?" or "I don't know." or "Uh oh."  It's the one gusture for everything.


{4}  Jack is still teething - notice the wet shirt - but I'm happy to report he now has all 4 first year molars, so hopefully we're done with this round of teeth.  These were tough on Mama Jack.  Lots of nasty poopy and lots of fussiness.  Poor baby!


{5}  If Randy does one loud clap to get Jack's attention, Jack now claps back.  It's so funny, but this might be a problem in the not-too-distant future!  He's a defiant little one with a strong mind of his own.  He loves to test the boundries and see just what he can get away with, but he does know when he's doing/about to do something he's not supposed to because he'll turn to see if we're watching.  Little stinker!


{6}  Jack is finally starting to "talk" more.  It's still not really clear, but he now says I wuv oo (I love you), what, cacker (cracker), Jaaa (Jack)along with book, ba-BA (this is for anything he wants - blanket, cup, toy, book, etc), mama and dada - I'm sure there are some other words I'm forgetting We have an appointment with an ENT on December 7th, so hopefully we'll get the go ahead for tubes and that will clear up the fluid that lingers in his ears and his little vocabulary will take off. 

Jack has the funniest, silliest personality (I think he takes after his daddy).  He is always doing something to make us laugh.  He dances to any music on the radio, TV or toys and is VERY ticklish.  He has an infectious smile and his laughter lights up the room.  In this month of Thanksgiving, I am so very thankful for my healthy, happy, silly and sweet little boy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Just Brandi said...

super cute!
And yes, my living room looks pretty much the same except for when the maid comes.
I used to pick up the toys every night.. now I'm like.. eh... what is the point??
haha.

Shannon said...

Oh gosh, molars are the worst! GG has been teething tons too and it makes for some very interesting days! Very cute pics...love him in all the toys!

Tales from the Trails said...

He's a cute lil stinker though!! This holiday season will be so fun with him.