2.16.2011

What I'm Lovin'


{one} 
I'm lovin' the AWESOME weather we're having right now.  Yesterday it got up to almost 80* and is supposed to remain in the mid-70's the rest of the week!  Bring on the grillin' foods!  So far this week we've had steaks, hamburgers and mesquite grilled pork loin.  YUMMY!  I LOVE this time of year!


{two}
I'm lovin' that it's almost time to go on a spring shopping spree for Jack!  Here are a few things I'll be adding to his wardrobe...



{three}
 I'm lovin' that I finally got around to making something with the fabrics I had stashed away - I made 10 different girlie burpcloths this weekend and am hoping to make a boy set soon! 


Although, not a new set, I'm lovin' the added name on these cloths and my new font.


{four}
I'm lovin' that the days are getting longer and we can play outside for a while in the evenings.


{five}
And, last, but not least, I'm lovin' Ran for taking over the morning routine with Jack this week. I love when Randy gets him up, fixes breakfast and dresses Jack for school. It's so nice for Jack to be ready to go when I am!



What are you lovin' today?
 Photobucket

7 comments:

The White House said...

I'm lovin those burp cloths!! The owls are adorable! This weather is awesome too!!! It's a tad chilly, but I'll sure take it over the frigid rain we've had! Hello!! South ALABAMA!! WTH!??! =) Jack is super cute as always! Love the new clothes!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous of your weather!! It is a bit warmr here in NY, but not warm enough for grilling :) The fabric on those burp clothes is adorable...and your new font is great!

Mama K said...

You are so talented!!
I'm loving the weather here too...not quite as warm as y'all have it, but getting close!
Glad y'all are enjoying outside time!

Shannon said...

The weather here has been unbelievable these past few days! It's giving me Spring fever for sure!

Adorable new designs, B! We've got the same swing for GG only in pink, love it!

Happy Hump Day!

Neely said...

LOVING the weather!

Kelly said...

What precious photos!! LOVE the owl material too!! :-D Those little plaid shorts for little boys are TOO precious!

Mrs. England said...

Love the photos! The burp cloths are precious!

Is the turn around time pretty good right now at your etsy shop?