10.21.2010

Thoughtless Thursday

 
{one} Jack is now 15 months old (as of Tuesday) and is the size of an average 21 month old.  He is a BIG boy!  He weighs 29.4 lbs and is 33 inches tall.  Apparently when you turn 15 months old, you no longer think 7:00pm is an acceptable bedtime and prefer to take a short nap, then get up and play until 10:30pm.  Mommy does not like this!
 


{two}  I have a maid.  Her name is Corina.  She is AWESOME!  She comes every-other-Thursday.  Today is Thursday and she should be cleaning my house, but she is sick.  I hope she gets to feeling better soon because my house needs cleaning... BAD!  I have a messy toddler and I am not a good cleaner, neither is Randy.  So Mama and Jeff be prepared for a slightly messy house when you get here tonight - just think of it as more "homey"!  HA!


{three}  If you didn't already know, I own an Etsy shop.  Running this little business takes a lot of time.  I love it, but I have a new respect for all Etsy shop owners and the amount of time and effort they put into their work.  If you shop Etsy, take it easy on the owners, most of us are doing our best to make you happy!  Also, don't ask for free stuff - it's really not cool.


{four}  My parents and possibly grandparents are coming to visit this weekend and Randy's smoking a brisket!  I'm so excited!  We usually only get smoked brisket on Memorial Day, Labor Day and the Super Bowl, so this is quite the little treat!


{five}  Jack loves airplanes!  There is a small airport next to our house and everytime he hears an airplane he looks up and points to it.  So cute!

Thoughtless Thursday hosted by Katie
Photobucket

1 comment:

KW said...

what a muffin man you have! thanks for playing :) good luck with all the company in town this weekend!!!