10.15.2010

He's Getting TOO Big!

My baby is getting TOO big!

He weighed 29 lbs at the doctor on Tuesday and when we measured a few weeks ago he was 32 inches tall - that's half as tall as me!!  Oh my goodness!

And check out that HAIR! 

Jack LOVES to brush his hair and always goes straight to our bathroom to grab a brush and when I'm changing him he always grabs his brush out of the basket and brushes his hair and mine too!  HA!


He's usually in the bathroom with Randy and me while we're getting ready for work in the mornings, so I dab a little gel in his hair to give him a flat top and blow it dry for a sec.  He makes the funniest face while I'm fixing his hair!  He just looks at me like "yeah, I know I'm handsome!"  HAHA!


I tried to get a cute picture of Jack with the pumpkin at school this morning, but he was not very happy to be going to school today.  I guess he knows Fridays are better spent at home!

Have a GREAT weekend! 
And GOOOOOOO RANGERS! 
Beat the Yankees!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Levans09 said...

His hair is so cute! He is such a little man now!

Tales from the Trails said...

Love the spiked hair. You'll have to hold those girls back. Watch out mom : )