9.16.2011

Friday Randoms

{one}
So I'm a little late hoping on the Pinterest bandwagon, but I'm on it and I'm hooked!  What a fantastic idea - all the cool things you see online bookmarked and organized in one place?  BRILLIANT! 

{two}

Last Wednesday I got a phone call from my BFF, Heather, letting me know she and her family would be in town for the night and wanted to see if we could go to dinner!  To say I was excited about seeing her would be an understatement!  You see, Heather is an Army wife and the Army has them stationed far, far away in Kentucky, so I haven't seen her in well over a year.  Heather, it was so great to see you, Dale and the kids!  I can't believe how much they've grown!  I hope you're having fun in Texas and next time, let's not wait so long between visits!

{three}


Jack will fall asleep anywhere, except his bed!  It is getting a little bit better, but we still have a long way to go!

{four}

My latest additions to my shop - newborn layette gowns.  I'm loving the pink and red circle monogram.  Although, I am a proud RED RAIDER, I couldn't resist the urge to make a burnt orange UT gown.  I think it turned out pretty cute!

{five}

Jack's new favorite place to eat is Chick fil A, so it's only fitting that be where he eats his first ice cream cone.  He wasn't too sure what to think about it at first, but he quickly figured out he can eat it much faster with a fork and went to town!

{six}

Trying to count the money in his piggy bank!  That little piggy needs to go to market, because he is FULL!  HA!

Happy Friday!

*sorry for the poor picture quality. Most of the pictures are from my phone.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW I love i when the kids sleep in those offbeat positions. Its so cute!!

♥ anya and baby kenzi

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pink circle monogram! So great!

SkinnyMeg said...

Isn't Pinterest awesome! Love! Those monograms are darling!

Jennifer said...

Ah, Pinterest....it is so addicting. I am going to look you up...lol. I was cracking up at Jack sleeping in all of the random places. It is a phase and he will get past it. Let the boy sleep :) Love the new additions to your shop....glad you are back up and running!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i love the butt in the air sleeping babies....good thing they outgrow it..imagine finding our husbands like that in bed hahaha

Traci said...

Such cute pictures! I love the new gowns. They're so cute. Even the UT one! HA!