6.11.2012

Planting Our Roots

Ran and I have talked about planting a tree for a while, so the day after Memorial Day, we finally did it!  


We stopped at Home Depot on our way home from the lake and bought a Live Oak tree and I love it (and our pretty new grass)!


We were trying to get Jack to pose in front of our new tree so we can watch both the tree and Jack grow through the years, but he was in a silly mood that day and acting all crazy!


And, just for the record (and so I don't forget), as much as I would love to live in this house forever and watch this tree and Jack grow big and tall, I DO NOT want to live in this town forever...


While our neighborhood is nice and I love living and working in the same town, I have my sights set on a nice, very small neighboring town about 5 miles away...


So, if that little dream of mine does someday come true, we can plant another Live Oak tree in our backyard and watch it grow big and tall!


But until then, I'll be happy and content watching this little boy and this tree grow up right before my eyes in this happy home!

No comments: