3.12.2012

It's a Party!

All of the directors in my region were challenged to host an Associate Appreciation Party which would be judged by regional directors based on certain criteria.  The 1st Place winner would win $1000!  Woohooo!  That, plus a little Pinterest and inspiration from the cookbook Bite by Bite, was all it took to get me motivated!

I knew I wanted the theme to be Sweet & Treats and I wanted it to be very colorful... so this is what I came up with...


I designed sweet lolipop invitations with party details on the back.


Then I made cute labels with each associates name on them and handed them out at our monthly staff meeting.  Everyone started getting so excited and wanted to know what all we were having to eat and what we were going to do, etc.  My chef and I did our best to not tell them too much information.  We wanted it to be a surprise!


I came up with the menu and my chef made my vision a reality!  I could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out and shocked my staff was that we would take the time to do all of this for them!

7-Layer Dip 
(I actually made these.) 

Caprese Salad Skewers

Chicken Parmesan Bites

Ceviche Martini

Asian Meatballs

Southwest Sliders with Caramalized Onions and Chipotle Ranch

"Milk" and Cookies

S' Mores 
(these were my favorite for presentation)

Strawberry Shortcake

Water Bottle Labels to show my appreciation!

Me and my chef!  

I could not have done it without him!  And, remember that contest I mentioned? 
Yep, WE WON!  

2 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Awesome job, girl!!!
You should be a party planner ; )

Congrats on winning!!

Tales from the Trails said...

Awesome job, girl!!!
You should be a party planner ; )

Congrats on winning!!