10.27.2011

First Movie Date

A few weekends ago we had some friends over to eat BBQ and watch our Rangers play in the ALCS.  I should preface this with the fact that we don't have too many friends with small kids that we see often, so I was excited when I found out Randy's friend and his wife were bringing their little girl.  We'll call her P.


Of course all of the adults were hanging out on the patio enjoying a few adult beverages and watching the game, so I decided to put Lion King on for Jack and P in the living room.  Us mamas were hoping it would keep them entertained and contained for a while! 


I popped popcorn and got them apple juice - it was like a real little movie date!  But, that little set up did not last long! HA! They went back and forth between the playroom, the movie and outside. A 2 and 3 year old's attention span is not very long!! At one point they came out of the playroom holding hands. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. Too cute!

We can't wait for P and her parents to come over and play again! 
We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww that is so adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Too cute!! I think you are going to be trouble...Jack seems like a real ladies man...lol!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ok she is too precious! i think he needs a sister!

Unknown said...

Stopping from Kelly's Korner! What fun! I love that they had different activities to roam to.

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. A movie date sounds so fun!